Wednesday, April 6, 2011

37 Weeks...good grief!

So 37 weeks down 3 to go. I am pretty excited about the upcoming events! Soon our little boy Eric will decide to come out and join us! Life is tricky when you are 9+ months pregnant. Simple tasks like tying your shoes become a serious project that often requires help. Also its not so much fun to sit, stand, or lay down for very long at a time. Breathing has become easier, I'm pretty sure he has dropped a little, what a good boy!

There are so many things I want to do before he comes. I have a list! I am glad I still have time. On the other hand, are you ever really ready? I know I am ready to stop being pregnant! My dr told me he was officially full term at 37 weeks, so he would be healthy if he were to be born now. That doesnt make me more anxious than a kid on christmas eve or anything... Good grief!

So, we have been working on his room lately. He has a super cute crib and theme (not that I am biased or anything) but my favorite thing in his room is the changing table. My grandpa made it. It is beautiful! I think I will always love it!!!! Ok ok so here are some pictures, what do you think?

3 comments:

  1. Yay!!! I am so excited for you & Victor. Can`t wait to officially welcome baby Eric to the world. Enjoy your last little while....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you go! I love his room. Maybe he will share it with me sometime. Oh and p.s. by the way, you are pretty darn cute prago. I am just saying that I better look as cute as you do. LOVE YOU.. remember CODE E~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute room!! You are going to make such a good mom! I am so excited for you and can't wait to see pics once the little guy comes!

    ReplyDelete