Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Today is the day...I thought.

Well here is a 40 week picture we took this morning. I don't know why I am wearing that same blue shirt, I guess I like it...:)

Well this is it, my official due date. It is the day I have been counting down to for the past 280 days. I have been on a time line that has grown closer and closer to my goal of April 26th. I have been so excited and so nervous at the same time about today. I pretty much have been waiting for this day forever...finally it came and.....NOTHING!

So I knew that a tiny percentage of babies are actually due on their due dates, and that many first time moms go past their due date, but I was really hoping I would not fall into that category. As today only has a few hours left and there has been no action on the home front, I'm pretty sure my fear has become reality. Sad.

Well I had a non-stress test today. Eric is happy as can be, I'm glad one of us is. I have another one scheduled for Friday. I am sure I will still be a walking oven at that point. Saturday, however, is another story. Saturday night I am scheduled for and induction! I don't really want to have to be induced, but I am sooo done and sooo wanting to meet this little guy. My dr said I will have him sometime on Sunday (if not sooner). My new day to look forward to is May 1st. I sure hope that he comes before then, but I am so happy there is an end in sight. We are very excited and are trying to be patient, but it has been very hard!

Well here is a 40 week picture we took this morning. I don't know why I am wearing that same blue shirt, I guess I like it...:)

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there Michelle! Eric will be here before you know it. You look great!! - Cousin Kerry

    ReplyDelete